Katie Price slams 'disgusting' speculation that her search for missing husband is a 'publicity stunt'
Katie Price slams 'disgusting' speculation that her search for missing husband is a 'publicity stunt'
Ryan ColemanWed, May 20, 2026 at 3:15 AM UTC
0
Lee Andrews and Katie Price in 2026
Credit: Lee Andrews/InstagramKey Points
-
Katie Price is slamming speculation that her search for her missing husband is a "publicity stunt."
"This is real, and anyone who thinks that I'm part of this is disgusting," the British reality star said on Tuesday.
Price says she has not heard from Andrews, a 43-year-old business man who she wed in January, since Wednesday, when he FaceTimed her with a "hood" over his head and "ties around his hand."
Katie Price wants her fans to ignore the noise: the search for her missing husband is all too real.
That's what the British reality star claimed in a video shared to her YouTube channel on Tuesday titled "Katie Price: Latest Update On Lee." Price first revealed that she suspected her husband of five months, businessman Lee Andrews, had gone missing on May 16. It was back on May 13 that Price said she last heard from Andrews, who had allegedly been "detained in a van by the Oman border near Hatta. I have not heard from him since, despite getting the authorities involved, nobody knows where he is."
Now, Price is addressing the attention her plea for help has garnered — both thanking concerned fans for their sympathy, and upbraiding those who turned a cynical eye on the reality star.
"I want to make it clear again everyone: This is not a publicity stunt. This is real, and anyone who thinks that I'm part of this is disgusting," she said in Tuesday's new video.
"None of his family have still heard anything from Lee. His dad's out in Dubai has heard nothing, and the rest of his family's in the U.K., and obviously me," Price explained. "We have reported him to the British embassy as a missing person; He's been reported in Dubai as a missing person. I just don't know what to say."
Lee Andrews and Katie Price in 2026
Credit: Katie Price/Instagram
Price said her "anxiety levels are sky high," as she and Andrews' family continue to search for the 43-year-old, who is based in Dubai, and who Price claims was en route to "the border in Dubai to get on a flight to me" when he contacted Price one final, disturbing time.
She summed up her earlier description of that unsettling FaceTime call in the latest video this way: "The last thing I know his hands were tired. He had a hood over his head, not fully over, and he was in the back of a van. And that's all I know. The police can't find him anywhere where he's been detained. No phone calls have been made. So, I don't know where he is."
Advertisement
Price wondered aloud in her previous video if Andrews had been "kidnapped," noting she'd contacted "the head of CID in Dubai" (the Criminal Investigation Department of the Dubai Police) with her suspicions.
"I said the other day, has he been kidnapped or ransomed or something? But again, no one's come to me. If it was a ransom, no one's come to me," she explained on Tuesday.
Entertainment Weekly has reached out to representatives for Price, the British Embassy in Dubai, and the Dubai Police for comment.
Get your daily dose of entertainment news, celebrity updates, and what to watch with our EW Dispatch newsletter.
Price was scheduled to appear with Andrews on a May 12 segment of ITV's Good Morning Britain, but Andrews did not show up. She joked about Andrews' no-show in a video shared to her Instagram that same day, in which she sang along to Raye's "WHERE IS MY HUSBAND!"
On Tuesday, she shared another video to her Instagram featuring what she claimed to be her last texts with Andrews. Price's husband tells her in the messages that he's been "arrested" and taken "in a van" to an embassy that he describes as a "black site."
on Entertainment Weekly
Source: “AOL Entertainment”